Tucson and the Green Valley/Southern Arizona area has plethora of awesome road and mountain bike rides. TBTR does road and mountain bike private guiding for half and full day rides – single person and groups.
Here is some great trail information for cycling and mountain biking in Tucson and Greeen Valley, Arizona. Check out our blogs for more great stuff!
Great Mountain Bike Rides – East Side – Tucson, Arizona
- Cactus Forest Trail Saguaro National Park East
- Colossal Cave Pistol Hill Bike Ride – Road Biking/Cycling – East Side – Tucson, Arizona
- Cody Loop – Mountain Biking – Northwest Side – Tucson, Arizona
- El Tour De Tucson Bike Route – Road Biking/Cyling – Tucson. Arizona
- Fantasy Island Mountain Bike Ride – South Central – Tucson, AZ (Very Popular)
- Gabe Zimmerman Davidson Canyon Trailhead –Road Biking/Cycling – Vail, Arizona (Arizona Trail)
- Gates Pass McCain Loop Bike Ride or better know as “The Tuesday Group Ride” – Tucson, Arizona
- Kentucky Camp Mountain Bike Trail –Mountain Biking- Southern, Arizona
- Kitt Peak Bike Climb – West of Tucson, Arizona
- Biking Patagonia, Arizona
Other Great Mountain Bike and Road Biking/Cycling Resources for Tucson and Arizona
The top 10 Road Bike Rides in Tucson, Arizona
- Mt Lemmon – Up there with some of the best climbs in the US!
- Shootout Group Bike Ride – Best group bike ride in the country!
- Gates Pass / McCain Loop – West side desert beauty!
- Saguaro National Monument East – Heaven!
- Tuesday Group Ride – Hammer Fest!
- Marsh Station – Best kept Tucson secret!
- Madera Canyon – Favorite among the pros during their winter training.
- Colossal Cave – East side favorite!
- Cody Loop – Northwest favorite!
- Saddlebrooke Ride – Cool ride on northwest side of Tucson!