Google…. 13101 N Oracle Rd, Oro Valley, AZ
Open 7 days a week 7 AM to 9 PM.
Pickup rental bikes the night before!
Park anywhere u want. This facility is defunct.
Note: (While construction is going on at the big wash trail head we are sending you to this alternate entry point.)
Lockers are directly in front. Lockers are lettered.
Lockers A thru F in front
Lockers G through L in back
Set the code given to you, MAKE SURE you center the code properly, turn the disk clockwise.
1) Remove bikes from locker, bike south 20 yards around the Urgent Care, take a right, go to the end, take a left
and get on Vistoso Boulevard, then take a right.
2) Go PAST the stoplight at Innovation, staying in the right hand bike lane.
3) STOP at Vistoso Drive. (See picture of moniker below)
4) Look ACROSS the street and you will see a gate.
5) Go around the gate and go down about 60 yards take a right to get on trail.
6) Take another hard right at the sign.
Keep on going and be sure to go under the bridge that will reconnect with the big wash Trail.
7) Take squishy trail going UNDER the underpass.
8) Follow squishy sandy trail under the underpass and it will reconnect with the Bigwash/Honeybee Canyon Trail.
Return your bikes to our storage unit. Lock and scramble the code and PLEASE PLEASE text us and scramble the combo code to something different.
For a GPS guided tour, download your free Trail Forks or Mountain Bike Projects applications. Always have a trail app when on a trail.
Oro Valley Bicycle
12925 N Oracle Rd, Tucson, AZ 85739
They sell Camelbacks, water bottles – everything.
Grandma Tony’s Pizza
13005 N Oracle Rd #165, Oro Valley, AZ 85739
The Views Restaurant (Almost across from Bigwash on Vistoso)
1555 E Rancho Vistoso Blvd, Oro Valley, AZ 85755
They have the best beer and wine selection in Oro Valley.
Rosati’s Pizza Sports Pub Oro Valley
12152 N Rancho Vistoso Blvd #C170, Oro Valley, AZ 85755
Great restaurant and pizza.
Have an incredible time!
Text us when you are done!